COVID-19 POLICY CHANGE
November 18, 2020
With rising cases of COVID-19 in Ohio please be advised of the following procedures and protocols for Voodoo Monkey Tattoo:
- Voodoo Monkey is open by APPOINTMENT ONLY. The front door will be locked, and the lobby will be closed.
- Anyone who enters the shop, this includes, but not limited to Clients, Vendors, Delivery Drivers, will be required to wear a mask. Please provide your own mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- All artists will remain in masks while in the shop.
- Your temperature may be taken prior to entering the shop. If temperature exceeds 100 degrees Fahrenheit, you will not be permitted to be tattooed and will need to reschedule.
- Please Call the Shop at 216.664.5658 when you arrive for your appointment. You will remain outside the shop until your artist lets you in.
- DO NOT bring anyone else with you to your appointment. Currently, we only allow one client per artist in the shop at a time. If you are unable to come alone, please contact your artist to reschedule for a later time.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, within 14 days of your scheduled appointment, please contact your artist to reschedule.
- If you have come in contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, within 14 days of your scheduled appointment, please contact your artist to reschedule.
- If you are not feeling well or have any symptoms of COVID-19, within 14 days of your scheduled appointment, please contact your artist to reschedule.
- Clients should wash their hands before and after tattoo
- Please always maintain a 6-foot distance from others when possible and keep mask on.
- All artists currently are scheduling through their email addresses. They can be found our website www.voodoomonkey.org
- SAME DAY OR NEXT APPOINTMENTS MAY BE AVAILABLE.
- Please visit our Website www.voodoomonkey.org to check out our artist portfolios and email addresses.
- Policies and procedures may change at any time.